We are open
Book now with confidence, you can phone in the week before your arrival to pay in full knowing you will not lose your money if the lockdown restarts in the future.
The Coronavirus continues to impact on all areas of life, however data and statements from the Prime Minister indicate that we have passed the peak of the pandemic. Whilst we must continue to follow the Government guidelines, this positive news presents an opportunity for us to outline our plans for the reopening of our campsite.
Our top priority is the safety of our staff and customers, and we are committed to do our best to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. We have spoken to our customers, who have also spoken to us; and we know how keen everyone is to get back to the great outdoors, so we are busy preparing to re-open as soon as we can. We have introduced several new safety measures so that guests can feel safe whilst staying at Moss Howe.
- Customers will be able to use a simple virtual check-in procedure requiring no face to face contact. Full details will be provided.
- A phone number will be provided for any queries.
- Keys are disinfected after every stay.
- Scatter cushions will be removed.
- Additional time has been allocated for a thorough cleaning of the accommodation.
- All staff will wear full PPE including Apron, gloves, and face masks.
- Reduced onsite capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Two-meter distance to be maintained at all times.
- Our small onsite shop will only be open for a few hours per day you will be able to pre order some goods like wood, fire-lighters, BBQ’s, ice, milk etc. You will be able to do this within a set period.
- Card payment will be preferred when possible.
Toilet and Shower Block
- Additional time has been allocated for the cleaning of the toilet block; they will be closed during this period so please bear with us.
- We will limit the number of campers allowed in at any one time.
- Please spend as little time as possible in the toilet and shower block.
- Hand sanitizer provided as soon as you enter – please use them.
- Plenty of hot water available in the toilet and shower block.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Campers to wash their hands when leaving.
- Sinks in the ladies and gents are to be used ONLY for hand washing.
- No brushing teeth or face washing in the sinks.
(Please wash in a bowl at your tent and the same for teeth with a glass of water. Please dispose of water down drain by shower block. Please do not spit or dispose of it on the camp field.)
- Campers have use of hot water to fill containers for washing up so you have the choice of not to stand in the washing up area.
- Only 1 person per family for washing up in wash area please.
- Our communal freezer will not be in use. Ice will be sold at reception at certain times.
- Washers and dryers are in operation and can be used at your own risk. These are cleaned daily.
I understand this is an exceedingly difficult time for everyone, and we want to reassure you that we are taking every step possible to keep your family and ours safe.
- We have now decided to take full payment on bookings in July for a contactless check in
- Any bookings in August onwards require a deposit upfront on booking
Any further questions, please call Annette on – 015395 52585.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Take care and keep safe.
Annette and family