Our Sustainability Statement
By the nature of our business, we place great emphasis on the value of the natural environment and we are committed to sustainable business principles. This is reflected in our approach to corporate social responsibility and our investment in working with local schools, charities, partners and communities to raise environmental awareness and minimise any negative impact.
Our Green Promise
Responsible Approach to Business
- Working responsibly is part of the fabric of our business. Using accredited frameworks allows for annual independent auditing and assessment holding our working practices to account.
- Making sure our practices have a regenerative impact on the environment, communities, customers, employees and partners is integral to our achievement now and in the years to come.
- We are passionate about education and will work hand in hand with local schools, communities, environmental organisations and charities to raise awareness and encourage eco engagement with the next generation.
- Through conducted academic research we understand our customers environmental impact and work to mitigating it completely.
- We promote regenerative tourism by empowering guests to own their impact, reduce it, offset where necessary and to give them a toolkit to make sustainable choices whilst on holiday with us.
- We work with a number of strategic partners we are committed to reducing customer travel either to and from our locations or whilst on holiday with us.
- We have highlighted a number of clean energy targets as well as supporting a roll out of EV charging across our locations.
- We are committed to supporting our partners to promote biodiversity and lessen the overall impact of our holidays.
- Through a continual dialog with our partners we can successfully build strong relationships and trust which are not limited to our own working practices but improves and influences on theirs also.
- Our aim is to educate our partners in environmental practices and principles. We help and encourage them to transfer these into their own operations.
- We are committed to forging relationships with suppliers who can demonstrate sound environmental practices.
- We audit our suppliers to ensure our materials and products are responsibly sourced and do not support human trafficking or slavery of any kind.
- We ensure our materials and products do not have a negative impact on the planet and have either had a previous life or will have one after we have finished using it.
- We will support a circular economy approach for our products.
Assessing our Impact
- We have a Net-Zero strategy and we aim to bring all our stakeholders with us.
- Proudly supporting, as well as affiliated to a number of environmental accreditations such as the Green Tourism award scheme and 1% for the Planet, we want to be held accountable for our actions.
- It is our aim to not only reduce our business to Net-Zero but to offset all of our impact since we began.
Our Green Credentials
- Our staff, partners customers and suppliers are all aware of our commitment to continually improving our impact on the planet from our operations.
- Our internal frameworks allow independent auditing and assessment to take place at annually and at key intervals.
- We will continuously evaluate our operations, practices and suppliers to ensure we are working ethically, fairly and sustainably.
- We encourage and support all our stakeholders to share innovative ideas and improvements.
- We have an open door for feedback, this is in the public domain also
- This policy is reviewed annually or after any significant changes to evaluate its continued relevance and to monitor our progress.